CREATE A CULTURE OF RECOGNITION AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Turn cultural differences into assets
Success in today’s globalised economy requires cultural awareness and an ability to adapt to different cultures.
Most employees are collaborating more and more with people and organisations from other countries in their day-to-day work.
To be successful in cross cultural business environments it is essential to be highly aware of cultural diversity, understand how differences can positively and negatively influence the business success, and use the learnings in communication and collaboration to continuously deliver positive outcomes.
Collaborating across cultures is a highly interactive learning programme that helps participants to develop an understanding of cross cultural interactions and learn to turn cultural differences into assets.
Besides trainer led presentations, the course is based on discussions, training games, group work and modelling real experiences and work based situations.
THIS COURSE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Learn about cultural diversity and how to address cultural differences
- Comprehend cross cultural interactions and their potential opportunities and pitfalls
- Use tools and models that help you be successful when you work across different cultures
- Improve cross cultural communication skills
- Learn to turn cultural differences into assets